Energy Environmental and Maritime Attorney
Law FirmHouston, Texas
If you’re an innovative attorney, with exceptional credentials, seeking to be on the cutting edge of the legal industry, we’d love to have you as a pioneering member of our team.
Engage Consulting Attorneys are a select group of sophisticated lawyers who work alongside other exceptionally qualified attorneys in support of blue-chip clients. Our attorneys bring world class in-house and law firm experience to a practice that provides self-determination, freedom, and flexibility while receiving excellent compensation and full benefits, including paid time off, healthcare, and professional development.
We’re looking for an extremely well qualified attorney to serve as a consulting attorney to our blue chip clients. Candidate should have:
- At least 5 years of experience at a top law firm and/or in-house department with a focus on Energy and Environmental Issues.
- Particular expertise with maritime issues related to offshore energy development projects, including federal offshore regulatory and permitting approval
- Ability to develop and review permit applications and other regulatory approval requests
- Experience responding to requests from federal agencies
- Manage legal issues pertaining to public comment periods
- Experience with federal agencies, federal laws and federal regulations pertaining to maritime law (e.g., OCSLA, NEPA, CAA, CWA, Rivers and Harbors Act, ESA, MMPA, CZMA, Jones Act, MBTA, etc
Engage/LegalPartners is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Engage is an alternative model legal services organization – a modern take on legal practice. Our select group of consulting attorneys – alumni of top law firms and in-house legal departments – work directly with our blue chip clients in a capacity similar to a management consultant – fully integrated with legal organizations for a finite period of time per engagement, providing sophisticated legal counsel. As part of the LegalPartners family, we have benefited from experience gained over nearly 20 years of connecting world class attorneys with sophisticated clients.
For more information, please visit www.EngageAttorneys.com