M&A and FinTech Attorney with Substantial Business Experience
CorporationNew York, New York
Leading FinTech company seeks well qualified attorney with tremendous business acumen to be a critical component of the company’s growth in the FinTech space. Candidate should have:
- At least 7-10 years of experience at a top law firm or in-house department with a focus on corporate/M&A activities and technology transactions, particularly those related to the FinTech sector
- Incredible business acumen, particularly experience evaluating, vetting, modeling and conducting diligence on companies and prospective business opportunities
- A keen understanding of regulatory issues related to the financial services sector, particularly those pertaining to financial technologies
- Ability to work closely with corporate finance and M&A teams on acquisition and post-acquisition strategies
- Ability to lead business teams, including partnering closely with senior business and legal leaders on major corporate strategic initiatives
- Experience in financial services and/or financial technology (fintech) industry very helpful
- The ideal candidate will have both sophisticated legal and business experience
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing counsel on strategic corporate and commercial activities and initiatives
- Identifying strategic business opportunities, overseeing financial modeling, leading legal and business teams, spearheading diligence and financial vetting, partnering with and leading business development and corporate finance teams, leading overall operations of newly integrated business lines.
- Collaborating with various departments to analyze business and legal risks involved in strategic commercial relationships
For consideration, please submit your resume confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org.