Part-time L&E and Commercial Generalist
If you’re an innovative attorney, with exceptional credentials, seeking to be on the cutting edge of the legal industry, we’d love to have you as a pioneering member of our team.
Engage Consulting Attorneys are a select group of sophisticated lawyers who work alongside other exceptionally qualified attorneys in support of blue-chip clients. Our attorneys bring world class in-house and law firm experience to a practice that provides self-determination, freedom, and flexibility while receiving excellent compensation and full benefits, including paid time off, healthcare, and professional development.
We’re looking for an extremely well qualified attorney to serve as a consulting attorney to our blue chip clients. Candidate should have:
- At least 5 years of experience at a top law firm or in-house department with a focus on labor and employment and general corporate/commercial transactions
- Experience advising and counseling business partners and leaders on employee performance management, terminations, accommodations, investigations and other employment related issues.
- Experience providing counsel on day-to-day in-house transactions as well as corporate transactions and investigations.
- The ability to collaborate across functions and regions
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing counsel on range of day-to-day labor & employment issues
- Providing triage on issues related to M&A activity
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements
- Collaborating with various departments to analyze business and legal risks involved in vendor and customer relationships.
Engage/LegalPartners is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Engage is an alternative model legal services organization – a modern take on legal practice. Our select group of consulting attorneys – alumni of top law firms and in-house legal departments – work directly with our blue chip clients in a capacity similar to a management consultant – fully integrated with legal organizations for a finite period of time per engagement, providing sophisticated legal counsel. As part of the LegalPartners family, we have benefited from experience gained over nearly 20 years of connecting world class attorneys with sophisticated clients.
For more information, please visit www.EngageAttorneys.com